Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remy, you drive me crazy!!!

I am having problem to keep my personal project schedule because of Remy!! While I am working, he can hold my leg and wants me to play with him!


If I kept working on my stuff, Remy would try to climb on to this stool.


See, He tried so hard to get on this stool.


He made sure he could stay on this stool first.


Then.....


He climbed on to my working table while I am working.




He sat next to my computer and play with my printer. Or he would grab a pen and drew on my wecom tablet.


He thought he can draw like me on the Wacom tablet.






I totally gave up my work now.


I took Remy off my table and gave him a cook to eat. I thought this would keep him busy for couple minutes so I can continue working for couple minutes




Remy really enjoyed eating the cookie!




But he had crumbs all over his face, clothes and floor.


So I started clean up the mass and I also gave up working for the day!!!!