Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reading in the study room

In the afternoon, I like to spend sometime at study room with Remy. Very often, after having something to eat, Remy loves to have me give him some books to read or play.



Remy pointed at the top shelf that he wants his books!


He could not wait for me to get him the books so he decided to climb the shelf to get the book himself.


One of Ira's friend told me that I should have a shelf for Remy's books when Remy was born.
I cleaned up one - two layers of my shelf and put all Remy's books there.


Remy shows his interests of reading right after one year old.
He can spend lots of time looking at different books; play and touch the books.


The is another kind of cut out book. It contains different layers to show different dimensions of illustrations.


Remy is touching the illustration!


I kept telling him they are bears. So he knows those are bears!






The other set of book. It's made with thicker card stock so I let Remy play on his own.






Remy knows to pull and interact with the illustrations.