Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dryer Baby

July 31, Friday, I got home early from work to baby-sit Remy. I did some laundry in the afternoon and decided to leave the dryer door open to let it cool off. At night, around 8:00, I started folding all the clothes and carried them into different closets. As usual, Remy was playing around me and followed me all over the place. After returning from the master bedroom for the last pile of clothes, I did not see Remy. I called his name out loud a couple times and searched for him. Suddenly, I heard little noises coming from the laundry room. Here is the Remy boy! He climbed into the dryer and trying to figure out how to get out. I called Ira and quickly took this photo!
Ever since then, Remy did not give up any chance to help me with the laundry. It's one of his daily activities that he would carry his dad's flash light and crawled into laundry room to check on washing machine and dryer. If dryer's door is open, he would come in to visit and have fun! Ira thought maybe we should put a pillow and a blanket inside the dryer so he can nap there!