Thursday, April 8, 2010

What to do on a rainny day?

This Easter, a very bad weather day so we did not go anywhere this weekend. I thought it will be fun to go to Whole Food and get lots of STUFF we normally can not get at regular grocery stores. I was craving for "Tapenade." So we got a case of Olive Tapenade. (not as good as what I had before.) We also get some French Onion Soup which is incredible excellent! I might go back only for their French Onion Soup. We also get some interesting or good looking design drinks there. I finally find a small "glass" Voss water and not the plastic one. Also illy has all different kinds of coffee drinks just like Starbucks. I got two kinds to try. Well, very powerful; much stronger than Starbucks coffee drinks. We also bought some crab cakes for dinner. They are really fun!



Olive Tapenade


Lunch. Simple and good.






Voss has the best bottle design. Simple and good!






I cooked the crab cakes. They looks YUM!!! Good Price and not bad.