Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mustela Hydra Baby

Remy is a sensitive skin kid. I am very careful with skin products.
The first Mustela Product that I used was Mustela Hydra-Bebe Facial Moisturizing Cream. It works great on Remy without any rashes. However, I can not find it anymore in nearby stores without mail order it.
I was at UC Davis Hospital area for a meeting. I know the bookstore has full line of Mustela products. So I went in to check on their products and get some new things home.



This is Mustela special line for dry and Eczema-prone skin baby. I was very happy to find this. Remy has this type of skin.


This is not new for Remy. This body lotion is great for the body but too watery for the face.


First time to try their cold cream product. This cold cream for facial is greasier than regular moisturizing products.


This stick is great. I even tried on myself; felt so comfortable to put on skin. Will be a good thing to carry for travel.