Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Remy is teething

I am attaching an email Ira sent me a couple of days ago showing Remy's current development.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
1) He got himself behind the bathroom door with it closed but not latched. I called to him and said what are you going to do now? He calmly pulled the door open and came out. To prove that he knew what he was doing, while in my office, he closed the door, played with the door stop, and then re-opened the door.
2) He has started crying again. I have the answer! He has more teeth coming in. The ones on the side of his two front teeth are showing for sure. I'm going to treat him to neh-neh and tylenol ... and then I'm sure he'll nap. He was great all morning until this started bothering him.

iHusband

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::